8.20.2009

Boo, weekend!

I am dreading this weekend.

How sad is that! Who doesn't look forward to a weekend? Especially one as action-packed as mine is. I have a Dodger game to go to, a girls' night, a birthday party, and catching up with old friends... I love being busy with fun stuff on the weekends, so why am I not looking forward to it?

Because hubby isn't going to be here, that's why! He's going to Laughlin for a bachelor party (I know, one doesn't normally associate "bachelor party" with "Laughlin," but the guys are getting old) and he's leaving tomorrow morning. I hate when he goes out of town. Yeah, I want him to have fun with his friends, bond, slap each other on the ass, or whatever it is they do when the women aren't around. But I miss him a lot when he's gone, and frankly, I just don't like being home alone either!

I guess I'll just have to pull up my big girl panties and get a grip already! And maybe open a bottle of wine... hmm... :)

1 comment:

The Evil Banana said...

SLEEP OVER!!!
ohhh you think I'm kidding, I'll be there tomorrow with some nice champhage...just try and kick me out.