8.25.2009

Whew

Less than two weeks until our road trip!!

I'm starting to get a little nervous, we still have TONS to do. We finally have all the stops dialed in, and we decided rather than coming home through CO - NM - AZ, we're going through CO - UT - NV, so we can visit Zion National Park! Then we'll celebrate the end of our trip with a night in Vegas before coming home.

Now all we have to do is book all the hotel/motel rooms, and get the car dialed in. No big deal, we're just tinting the windows, replacing the stereo, getting an alignment and oil change, and checking (and probably replacing) the brakes. Yeah - that's it!! Ugh. My head's spinning just thinking about it.

The plan is still on to blog daily about the trip, so check back here for updates while we're gone! You'll feel just like you were there with us.

In other news, Aaron's birthday is tomorrow - he's gonna be dirty thirty! Aww, my dirty old man :)

1 comment:

Living Life on Atkins said...

aww how exciting, I'm going to miss our email chats, but I'm glad I can read all about your adventures through here.