10.23.2009

Still alive!

Well, I have been seriously neglecting this blog!

Not that there's been too terribly much going on in our little world. We went to a Dodgers playoff game a couple weeks ago, which is now pretty much a moot point since they got destroyed by the Phillies. But the game was great (even though they lost). I was amazed at the cameraderie - everyone in our section was chatting with each other, giving high-fives every time the team got a hit, it was really fun.

Other than that, we're just cruising along. I had my doctor's appointment last week and will be scheduling my laparoscopy as soon as we get approval from the insurance company. Should be no problem since we already verified that the surgery would be covered. I'm a little nervous because medical things, especially incisions, tools going inside the body, and stitches really freak me out. But if it leads to that elusive second line it will make this whole long journey worthwhile!

That's it for now, I'm off to sit in traffic for about an hour or so. It's looking pretty wretched out there!

Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: