11.24.2009

Thankful Day 2

Today I'm thankful for... kittens and puppies!!!!

Well, okay not exactly. I'm thankful for PETS! I grew up always having dogs and I loved it. Now Aaron and I have our cat, Atticus, who is such a great addition to our lives. We picked him out together when we were dating, and although Aaron wasn't so sure he'd like living with a cat when we moved in together, he's pretty much head over heels now.

Not to get overly dramatic or anything, but I'm a firm believer that pets are members of the family, not just animals. They enrich our lives in so many ways, and I think they teach us as much as we teach them. I can't imagine our house without Atticus. :)

I might even give him a little piece of turkey on Thursday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about our Em. She's a member of the family and a wonderful on at that! I can't imagine our life without her.

A great little post!

The Evil Banana said...

i know cupcake is going to have some turkey. yay!