7.09.2009

Fortnight

In case you were wondering, today marks the two-week countdown to the birthday of someone very, very near and dear to my heart...

ME!!!!

I'm really excited because we (Aaron and I) are ditching work and going to Disneyland that day! I got my free voucher in my email today, so I'm ready to roll.

We're also going to the Dodger game the following Saturday, and if I don't get on the jumbo-tron, I may just throw a fit! Which, if I do it right, will get me onto the jumbo-tron. This right here is a girl who thinks ahead.

Furthermore, I would like to see some friends and/or family around K-day. Maybe Friday night for dinner and drinks? Any takers?

1 comment:

The Evil Banana said...

me me, pick me!! I'm sure we would be more then happy to spend time with you on 7/24.. it's the same day as my mom's bday, so we will be a little late. Let us know details when it get closer.