7.22.2009

My Birthday!

Even though I'll be 29 tomorrow, I'm just like a little kid, I swear.

I am SO EXCITED that Aaron and I are taking the day off to go to Disneyland! I'm totally going to get the "it's my birthday" sticker and wear it all day too. :)

I'm also super excited because tonight is girls night, and we're going out for wine! Usually it's just the girls from Aaron's group of friends (who are now my friends too of course), but tonight a few of my other friends are coming too. One of which I haven't seen in MONTHS, so it should be really fun. Also, a couple friends of ours just got engaged over the weekend, so we definitely have a lot to celebrate tonight!

Saturday we're going to a Dodger game too. I just love stretching out my "day" as long as possible!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

happy birthday to you, happy birthday 2 ewe, happy birthday to you oo, happy birthday 2 ewe

The Evil Banana said...

it's a huge button, not sticker, but that makes it even better!