7.06.2009

I'm still here!

Whoa it's been a little while since I posted anything here. Bad blogger! No cookie!

Hmmm I could really go for a cookie right now too, so you know that is punishment enough.

Aaron and I had a lovely 4th of July weekend. We were busy bees on Saturday! First we headed down to the street fair. I don't know why we keep going every year. I guess it's force of habit from when we used to live downtown and the "push 'em pull 'em parade" would start literally right in front of our apartment. It was always fun to watch people, their kids and dogs dressed up and their wagons and strollers decorated in red, white and blue. Then we'd just ride our bikes down Main St. to check out the street fair. Well, this year it hit me how GD many people go to this thing! It was insanity. Aaron estimated there were at least 10,000 people. So we bought some cookies, ate lunch at Jersey Mike's, and boned out.

After that we enjoyed some bbq, washoes and debauchery at a friend's house down by the beach, then popped by Aaron's youngest brother's housewarming party, and finished the night off with a (literal) bang back at the beach! The day went by so fast, I can hardly believe the weekend is already over! And that saddens me... sigh...

Now to prepare for my birthday, which is only 17 short shopping days away!

3 comments:

The Evil Banana said...

" with a (literal) bang back at the beach"

Ack! too much too much. I know we share romance novels...but, Aaron is a Ken doll to me. To me it will be immaculate conception when you have kids.... sigh, I'm too innocent.

Kitty said...

OH!!!! Soooooooo not what I meant! I was talking about FIREWORKS. Real ones. You have a filthy mind! ;)

The Evil Banana said...

haha, oh dang! there goes to me having a "innocent" mind... I NEVER read into things, even when I should normally. I think someone is wearing off on me. I wonder who...hmm..