4.10.2009

Good. Friday.

Today is Friday (Good Friday to be precise), and THANK GOD for that. Has anyone else been experiencing the longest week of their lives? No? Well I have.

Anyway, not a whole heckuva lot going on today, so I thought I'd share this humorous little tidbit:



Haha. Sorry, I just think the shocked/angry look on the face of the chicken reading the Bible is awesome.

I hope everyone has a lovely Easter! Personally, we'll be heading to the elder VD's for brunch, followed by a Lackerdas shindig of some sort. I imagine it will prove to be the most fun Easter we've had since last Easter! ;)

Oh yes, and I am also supposed to mention KATHERINE in this post. So there it is. You're welcome. (Everyone who is not Katherine, don't ask, it's not interesting.) (Katherine, if you're reading this - I was kidding! It's totally interesting! Everything about you is!)

1 comment:

Brandy Von Doeren said...

My week was actually okay, no major dramas. It's sad that a good week at my job means I don't want to walk into my bosses office and quit at any given moment. Walking 3 times a day has been a grand advantage. I found a dirt road to walk on and it's amazing, I almost forget I have to go back to work..sigh.
Sorry you have a bad bad week. Poo to you week! blah! You may get to have "egg dish" at the VD's which is always amazing, so that is something to look forward too. Sidenote, are you guys going to Kelly's thing?