4.29.2009

The happy couple

Aaron is an awesome husband. I learn that more and more every day.

He has gotten to be quite the romantic in the past few years. He brings me roses home every few weeks, orders me little surprises online, lights candles... Hmm... do you think he might be trying to seduce me??

What's so super cool that I had to post about him today though, is that he's been planning an anniversary getaway for us next weekend, all by himself. Not only that, it's a surprise for me as to where we are going and what we're doing when we get there. I'm usually pretty good at getting information out of him (and ruining surprises in the process), but this time he absolutely won't budge! For the first time in our relationship, I really have no idea what's going on! Not even a tiny clue. He tells me he has the entire weekend planned out too. But every time I try to finagle an answer out of him, he just says, "Nope!" Dangit! Who knew he was going to get so good at this?

1 comment:

The Evil Banana said...

awwww!!! yea!