4.02.2009

Welcome

Hello there, and thanks for checking out our blog!

There are many wonderful and exciting new things going on in our lives right now, and you'll want to keep up!

Well, okay, let's be honest - there are SOME wonderful and exciting things... or rather, some things that are pretty cool... or maybe just some mildly interesting things mixed in with some completely boring stuff that you probably won't give a crap about at all... But you should still check in once in a while, just in case something SUPER EXCITING does happen! You don't want to be out of the loop, after all!

I mean, think about it, how would you feel if EVERYONE else knew about that one super cool, fantastic thing that finally happened to the VD's, and everyone was talking about it, say at a party or something where you were a guest, and you were standing with a group of people who were all talking about that really cool thing, but they weren't giving you any details because everyone else already knew, and you just stood there, totally confused and feeling a little bit left out... And all you had to do was check our blog from time to time and you'd be just as savvy as everyone else at the party.

At any rate, even if we have nothing TERRIBLY fascinating to tell you about, we'll always try to make it sound interesting, so you won't feel like you're being gypped. How's that for a deal?

Enjoy :)

4 comments:

Brandy Von Doeren said...

awww!! so exciting. Due to the continuing "excitement" of my job I have a long list of blogs that read daily. So, I'll just have to add you to that wonderful little list. I'll even put you as a favorites on my computer so not to forget.
If something truly wonderful happens like "buddy" barks I want in on the action first.

Unknown said...

I am REALLY excited! This is the first comment I've ever made on a blog! I can hardly contain myself, but, for the good of the blog I will try.

Tracy said...

yay for your blog! And just as I let my site go. I now have a faint feeling of remourse, thanks to your blogging excitement. Eventho we email all day, I'll still be visiting here for an added entertaining read!

Beth said...

I'm in the loop! Joy!