5.01.2009

It's Frickin' Friday!

Dang! It's about time the weekend rolled around. Actually this week hasn't been too terrible, just that today has been kind of stressful. And I am looking forward to this weekend!

If you want us, here's where you can find us the next couple days...

Tonight: Some local band playing at the Theater (Theatre?), preceded by some drinking and debauchery to get us prepped for rockin' out.

Tomorrow:
Me - going out on the town with my sistah-from-anotha-motha Brandy and her sisters (from the same and/or other mothers).
Aaron - going to see Strung Out with the usual suspects. He's going concert crazy this weekend!

Sunday: DODGERS (vs. padres)!! With Steph and Brian, in Tennay's family's AWESOME season seats. Mmm... hot dogs, cold beer.

Ain't life grand?

I think so.

1 comment:

The Evil Banana said...

Yea, Yea! My name made into this blog...I'm special...you hear me Noah? I'M SPECIAL....S.P.E.C.I.A.L!
and now I'm question, if I spelled that right. :(
I'll see you Saturday!! Whoo woo!!