5.06.2009

The Countdown's On!

We'll be heading out of town for our anniversary weekend extravaganza in T-minus 2 days and 2 hours! I'm a little excited, could you tell?

I admitted to Aaron that I know where we are going. D'oh!! I found out ENTIRELY by accident though - there was absolutely no snooping or grilling involved. And I still don't know the details (which hotel, what we'll be doing, etc.), so I'm not going to tell you anything. SOMEONE has to be surprised here! I'm going to try really hard not to forget our camera this time, so expect some photos next week from our adventure.

OH and if anyone has any suggestions for yummy desserts we can take along with us on our trip, it would be fantastic if you'd leave your idea in a comment!

So, as predicted, this week is going by exceedingly slowly. My email is quiet. My boss is quiet (something MUST be wrong). My vendors are eerily quiet. Even my employees are quiet. I believe it's the calm before the storm, and that I should be very, very afraid for next week. We're doing a system conversion for our newly-acquired institution this weekend, and I have a feeling it's not going to go as smoothly as everyone seems to think it will...

In the meantime, my friend Katherine and I have started a blog chronicling our observations about etiquette and manners (or rather, let's be honest, most people's lack thereof). Give us a gander at www.dontcalluskate.blogspot.com. It is sure to be the talk of the town!

Until next time!

1 comment:

The Evil Banana said...

I recommend fruit, cheese, crackers and ginger ale for your wonderful trip. I orginally would have given a long list of yummy, tasty and fatty wonders, but I know you aspire to be a healthy gal and I don't want to be the one to bring you down.