5.04.2009

The Dodgers rock our world

The game yesterday was nothing short of RAD. Yep, I said it. And I'm not ashamed.

Well, okay, innings 3 - 7 were fairly uneventful aside from entertaining our seat neighbors with my cries of "horseshit!" whenever I felt the umpire made a questionable call. But the fact that the Dodgers swept the Padres in this series is pretty dang awesome. Not to mention that it was their 10th straight at-home win, which is a record for the club. Nice! We're really hoping that this year they keep going strong. I think it's about time they went back to the World Series!

The rest of the weekend was great too. Lots of friends and fun the whole time. You can see some evidence of what I did on Brandy's blog (I'm proud to say I wore a PinkZombies custom creation to B's younger twin sisters' birthday bash on Saturday night!). I'm always bummed when Sunday evening rolls around and I start hankering for next weekend all over again. They just go by way too fast while the work week seems to crawl. This week in particular I have a feeling is going to DRAG. I'm really looking forward to our anniversary trip - we're leaving Friday afternoon and it can't come soon enough.

Oh I also wanted to share my vitamin success story with you. On Friday I went home with a sinus headache that wouldn't quit. I never get allergies, so I'm pretty sure I was coming down with a cold. So I took a bunch of echinacea and Emer.genC Friday night and Saturday, and by Saturday night I was feeling just fine! I'm going to keep up my regimen for the rest of the week just in case something is still trying to kick my butt. Nothing is going to ruin this weekend for me I tell you! Nothing!!

1 comment:

The Evil Banana said...

go Kitty, kick some virus butt!